Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro disabling ??

I've got an application that uses a bunch of behind-the-scenes macros.

The product that I'm building needs to be a copy of the original worksheet
that
contains the set of macros used to build it.

However, I dont want my end-users messing with the output product per se.
(They just want to see the numbers that built the document, namely itself. )

Most painless way I found was simply putting all my values together to an
output set of worksheets (which was really just a set of hidden sheets on the
workbook) and then doing a SaveAs to something else.

Question I have is - how do I programmatically disable all the macros on a
given worksheet ?? It's not the statement Application.Enableevents = false
(although that does help neuter the Worksheet_Change event)

Appreciate any advice.

Thanks,
Chad

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hey Bob,

I tried that approach originally. If it were up to me (the developer), I'd
do that approach and simply walk away. However, my users will eventually want
to use
the Saved As variant to my tool to make changes for that particular set of
output documents.

I had to write the code to kind of meet them 1/2-way. This leg of the
development, I dont want them to use the macros after I build the product,
but rather use the working tool sans the output pages. (Hence, why I posted
the question.)

Chad