Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ChadF ChadF is offline

Default Macro disabling ??

I've got an application that uses a bunch of behind-the-scenes macros.

The product that I'm building needs to be a copy of the original worksheet
that
contains the set of macros used to build it.

However, I dont want my end-users messing with the output product per se.
(They just want to see the numbers that built the document, namely itself. )

Most painless way I found was simply putting all my values together to an
output set of worksheets (which was really just a set of hidden sheets on the
workbook) and then doing a SaveAs to something else.

Question I have is - how do I programmatically disable all the macros on a
given worksheet ?? It's not the statement Application.Enableevents = false
(although that does help neuter the Worksheet_Change event)

Appreciate any advice.

Thanks,
Chad