Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Disabling a specific macro

I have a procedure (procedure A) that calls a macro (Macro A). I need
Procedure B to run Procedure A but to skip Macro A. Possible?????
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Matt,

Here is one way...
'-------------------------
Sub ProcA(Optional Arg As Boolean = True)
MsgBox "ProcA started"
If Arg Then Call DoSomething
End Sub

Function DoSomething()
MsgBox "Function DoSomething started"
End Function

Sub ProcB()
MsgBox "ProcB started"
Call ProcA(False)
End Sub

Sub StartItUp()
Call ProcA
Call ProcB
End Sub
'------------------

Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

I have a procedure (procedure A) that calls a macro (Macro A). I need
Procedure B to run Procedure A but to skip Macro A. Possible?????
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Jim: I appreciate the code, but this doesn't achieve what I am looking for.

"Jim Cone" wrote:

Matt,

Here is one way...
'-------------------------

"Matt" wrote in message

I have a procedure (procedure A) that calls a macro (Macro A). I need
Procedure B to run Procedure A but to skip Macro A. Possible?????

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Matt,
Am I supposed to guess?
Jim Cone

"Matt" wrote in message
Jim: I appreciate the code, but this doesn't achieve what I am looking for.

"Jim Cone" wrote:
Matt,
Here is one way...