Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default new project requiring zipping and ftping.

Hi,

I've got this macro which is supposed to convert the .zip file to
self-extracting one (and changing the filename). I know it can be dan
with commandline of WinZip, but read somewhere that there exist free
ZIP libraries for VBA - have you ever used that, or can you point me to
a useful link?

After that the file is supposed to be automatically ftp uploaded, and
I'd like to use sftp protocol if possible. Does Windows XP support any
system built-in client? Or agaian - are there any libraries for this?

Thanks,
Morris

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Morris, Just as an after thought... You are aware that you can zip and unzip
files with regular Windows applications, are you not?

"Morris" wrote:

Hi,

I've got this macro which is supposed to convert the .zip file to
self-extracting one (and changing the filename). I know it can be dan
with commandline of WinZip, but read somewhere that there exist free
ZIP libraries for VBA - have you ever used that, or can you point me to
a useful link?

After that the file is supposed to be automatically ftp uploaded, and
I'd like to use sftp protocol if possible. Does Windows XP support any
system built-in client? Or agaian - are there any libraries for this?

Thanks,
Morris

Zipping the current Excel Spreadsheet with PkZip David Excel Programming 24 November 2nd 07 08:32 PM
How can I reduce the size of my Excel file without zipping it? Sizerd Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 February 13th 06 11:58 AM
Zipping a Protected Workbook Jim Thomlinson[_4_] Excel Programming 4 December 13th 05 08:44 PM
Zipping a file Chris Excel Programming 1 October 21st 05 04:51 PM
Zipping Excel files Eric[_6_] Excel Programming 2 September 22nd 03 03:19 PM