Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default indirect help

Hello all - Hoping that someone with a little more experience can help
me out with this formula. Here is one of the formulas that I am trying
to change.
='[September 06 Daily Report.xls]Service'!$E$3/P5
I keep one book per month so the next book will be called October 06
Daily Report.xls, I have a cell where I already have the month - ie
September, for other purposes. What I would like to do is change my
formula so that when I change the value in that cell it would also
cahnge the formula. I have tried to use indirect but must still be
doing something wrong because the only error that I get tells me that
my formula has an error - not much help.
Can anyone offer any suggestions to help me out?
Thanks in advance, Terry

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Indirect can not be used with closed workbooks. There is an addin that might
be able to help you...

http://xcell05.free.fr/

--
HTH...