Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Terry K Terry K is offline

Default indirect help

Hello all - Hoping that someone with a little more experience can help
me out with this formula. Here is one of the formulas that I am trying
to change.
='[September 06 Daily Report.xls]Service'!$E$3/P5
I keep one book per month so the next book will be called October 06
Daily Report.xls, I have a cell where I already have the month - ie
September, for other purposes. What I would like to do is change my
formula so that when I change the value in that cell it would also
cahnge the formula. I have tried to use indirect but must still be
doing something wrong because the only error that I get tells me that
my formula has an error - not much help.
Can anyone offer any suggestions to help me out?
Thanks in advance, Terry