Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default The contents of the clipboard

Is there anyway I can get to the contents of the clipboard. What I
want is this:

1. Select the contents of some application, eg, PDF or word.
2. Move to Excel, and select a cell
3. Run a VBA module that will alter the contents of the clipboard in
some way (eg, removing LF, trimming blanks, etc)
4. Paste the contents of the altered clipboard into excel.

What I'm thinking of is this:

Text = [GetClipBoard] ' No such function that I know of
[Alter Text]
activecell.value = activecell.value + " " + Text

Dom