Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Cordobes

Default Clear clipboard contents

I am copying and reorganizing a lot of data via code. This information is
being copied into the clipboard and I am not reusing it at all. I am
concerned that a lot of memory is being used unnecesarily, and would like to
via code either turn off the clipboard momentarily ( application.cutcopymode
= false doesn't do it ), or clear it's contents.
Thanks for your help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gary''s Student

see:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...1b7&sloc=en-us
--
Gary''s Student

"Cordobes" wrote:

I am copying and reorganizing a lot of data via code. This information is
being copied into the clipboard and I am not reusing it at all. I am
concerned that a lot of memory is being used unnecesarily, and would like to
via code either turn off the clipboard momentarily ( application.cutcopymode
= false doesn't do it ), or clear it's contents.
Thanks for your help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Cordobes

How do I get to the windows task pane. I am using Excel XP, and through
toolbars I can show the clipboard, but that is up to where I could get.

"Cordobes" wrote:

I am copying and reorganizing a lot of data via code. This information is
being copied into the clipboard and I am not reusing it at all. I am
concerned that a lot of memory is being used unnecesarily, and would like to
via code either turn off the clipboard momentarily ( application.cutcopymode
= false doesn't do it ), or clear it's contents.
Thanks for your help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

EditClipBoardClear All.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

"Cordobes" wrote:

I am copying and reorganizing a lot of data via code. This information is
being copied into the clipboard and I am not reusing it at all. I am
concerned that a lot of memory is being used unnecesarily, and would like to
via code either turn off the clipboard momentarily ( application.cutcopymode
= false doesn't do it ), or clear it's contents.
Thanks for your help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Cordobes

Guys,

Thanks for the help. Can I accomplish the same thing that Gord pointed out
but via code. Trying what Gary suggested just doesn't show the clipboard but
data is being copied to it, which is one of my concerns. Memory is being
wasted and to much data being kept track off will slow down the software.