Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Default Clear clipboard contents

EditClipBoardClear All.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 08:53:04 -0800, "Cordobes"
wrote:

How do I get to the windows task pane. I am using Excel XP, and through
toolbars I can show the clipboard, but that is up to where I could get.

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

see:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...1b7&sloc=en-us
--
Gary''s Student

"Cordobes" wrote:

I am copying and reorganizing a lot of data via code. This information is
being copied into the clipboard and I am not reusing it at all. I am
concerned that a lot of memory is being used unnecesarily, and would like to
via code either turn off the clipboard momentarily ( application.cutcopymode
= false doesn't do it ), or clear it's contents.
Thanks for your help.