Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Clipboard contents

Hiya... that damned clipboard formats thing has messed me
up! I need people to copy something (put it in the
clipboard) from an access table before running a sub so I
want to do an if statement based on what is in the
clipboard. Ideally I want it to pick up whether it is
data from a table in Access or not, but it will do to just
say if there is something in the clipboard (I'll combine
it with cutcopymode being false).

Anyone know how I can do either?

I'd really appreciate all responses.

Basil