Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Set tab stops in Excel

I have a worksheet with blank rows between each row with text. Most of the
time it is a single blank row, however between topics there are 4 blank rows.
I want to format the tab stops in the worksheet titled "Data Entry
Worksheet" to jump from cell B5, B7, B9, B11, B13, B15, B17, B19, B21, B25,
B27, B29, B31, B35....How can I accomplish this to ease the data entry
process. This worksheet is used as a template to previll the cells in
numerous other worksheets in the workbook. I certainly appreciate your help,
thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Excel, does not have a concept of tab stop on the worksheet.
You can unlock the cells required to be editted, protect the sheet, then tab
will jump to the next unlocked cell.

Or hide the
NickHK