Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JOUIOUI JOUIOUI is offline

Default Set tab stops in Excel

I have a worksheet with blank rows between each row with text. Most of the
time it is a single blank row, however between topics there are 4 blank rows.
I want to format the tab stops in the worksheet titled "Data Entry
Worksheet" to jump from cell B5, B7, B9, B11, B13, B15, B17, B19, B21, B25,
B27, B29, B31, B35....How can I accomplish this to ease the data entry
process. This worksheet is used as a template to previll the cells in
numerous other worksheets in the workbook. I certainly appreciate your help,
thank you.