Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel 2007 Problem

I have been testing my winery forecasting software on Excell 2007. Bata2
fixed several problems but there is still a MAJOR BUG. The
Paste|Special|Add fails wihen used in VBA. It seems to work manually, but
when I step through the code, it will only add to empty cells in the copy
add range.

Everything works fine on Excell 2003. This is going to create a problem for
all folks that combine financial data in what is called a "roll-up", so it
is a real problem! You financial guys will know what I am talking about.

Now my question - How do I report this to the folks at Microsoft. By the
way, I was able to fix the problem using the consolidation feature, but it
is much more complicated.

If you are really interested and want to see it fail, download the VIRTUAL
Winery V3 from my web site and try it. Do a "Roll-up" - the results are
nonesense! The code password is "fermatafermata" and the sheet passwords
are "xwit".

Thanks for your help.

Allan P. London
http://alondon.com