Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Retrive Data from Closed work book

Hello All,

I need a help, I need to retrive data from a closed work book when i click a
command button.(Retrive data from 3 different cells) please help me out with
this VBA coding. Please Guys, It wll be very helpful for me

Thanx in Advance
Madhan
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

I have a few examples on my site that you can try
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl