Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default How do I retrive my time sheet from AmeriCorps Work In Progress?

I work for Accessability: Through AmeriCorps Work In Progress. I am at home.
How can I get my imformation from my job computer to my personal computer.
Like my time sheets forms? Or any other forms from my work computer?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Do both computers have access to email?
If yes, you can email from one computer to the other.

Do both computers have access to the internet?
If yes, there are free file hosting sites: www.savefile.com is one.

Are the files small enough to fit on a floppy disk? And do both pc's have
floppy disk drives? You could copy each file from the harddrive on pc#1 to the
floppy and then from the floppy to the harddrive on pc#2.

Do both pc's have USB ports? Do you own a thumbdrive? You could do the same
type of thing using the thumbdrive instead of a floppy?

Same with a CD (if each pc can write disks and read them).

--

Dave Peterson