Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default scrolling textbox

Is there a way to have a label or textbox on a userform self scrolling or
auto scrolling like you see on some websites?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Not without running a program to update the position of the text and it will
not be very satisfactory.
Others have tried see....

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/mic...a116af65e08999

--