Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Maximize all collumns and rows (evenly distributed) on 1x1 page la

I want to automatically make my worksheet maximize all rows' heights and
columns' widths for printing on 1 page. When I set the page to print on 1x1
size it always seems to have a large blank spot that I can only get rid of by
trial and error adjustments of all the rows and columns. Is it possible to
do this automatically via a macro.

I have a worksheet with 6 rows and 4 columns that I am working with at first.

thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It would be somewhat complex to try and cover all the variables for printing
a dynamic spreadsheet. If you have a fixed form that will always have the
same number of columns and rows with the same sized cells, you can use page
setup and automate your print routine. However, if you will continuously
change the parmeters mentioned above, you probably should look at it each
time.