smintey

Default Collumns and rows

Can someone please tell me how to convert a collumn of data into a row. ie
how to copy a collumn and paste it as a row. the reason i ask is because i
have two collumns of data which i am trying to create a scatter chart from
but for the life of me i cant do it-i hear that rows are best for creating
the chart-any thoughts?

Thanks very much everyone

Steve
Gordon

smintey wrote:
Can someone please tell me how to convert a collumn of data into a row. ie
how to copy a collumn and paste it as a row. the reason i ask is because i
have two collumns of data which i am trying to create a scatter chart from
but for the life of me i cant do it-i hear that rows are best for creating
the chart-any thoughts?

Thanks very much everyone

Steve

Copy-Paste Special-Transpose

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk
Gord Dibben

Steve

If you have less than 256 rows in the column........

CopyPaste SpecialTransposeOKEsc.

Note: you cannot paste onto any part of existing data range.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP