Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Create chart at a cell address?

Is there a way to create a new chart at a certain cell address?

Currently I'm using:

ActiveSheet.ChartObjects.Add(450, 50, 400, 300).Select
ActiveChart.ChartType = xlXYScatterLines

To create a new chart. instead of pixel offsets, I'd like to create a
chart at Range("E5") for example.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dim cht As Chart

With ActiveSheet.Range("E5")
Set cht = ActiveSheet.ChartObjects.Add(.Left, .Top, 400, 300).Chart
End With

cht.ChartType = xlXYScatterLines
'etc

Regards,