Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to create table of cell names with the name's cell address

In QuattroPro, having created named cells, one can select "Output..." on the
naming dialog box and wherever the cell pointer is it will create a list of
the cell names you have created in one column, alphabetically, and in the
next column it will ist the cell address for which the name was created.
This is very useful for troubleshooting eliminating the constant "go to"
feature.
Does Excel have a similar feature available? I have not been able to find
it nor the right combination of words in Help to get the information, if it
exists.
Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Yes,
With your Cursor where you want excel to DUMP the data
Insert, Names, Paste.. Click on Paste-List Button..
HTH