raortiz99

Default How do I have a data table display cell names rather than values?

I am trying to run some sensitivity analysis on an aggrregate score from a
listing of rankings. The rankings are a product of the rankings in different
attributes and two attributes also have a beta integrated into them. My goal
is to run a sensitivity analysis using a data table. Currently i have a
conditional statement if(max(A3:A66)=A3, "Chicago",
if(max(A3:A66)=A4,"Cincinnati" and so on. Unfortunately I can only do that 12
times, meaning some cells in my 11x11 data table are left blank because I can
not cover them in those tweleve names. The other option I have tried is a
simple MAX function but it only returns values. My question is how do get the
data table to record the name of the cell instead of the value?