Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Hiding the userFormDuring Print Preview Advice Please

I am using the following code which hides the user form during Print Preview.
How do I incorporate code to return (Unhide?) the UserForm if I click close
on the preview window?
Private Sub cmdPrintPreview_Click()
Sheet1.PageSetup.PrintArea = "A1:U13"
UserForm1.Hide
Application.Dialogs(xlDialogPrintPreview).Show

End Sub
Thanks
Demot

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

ahhh, just as I posted it came to me....!!
UserForm1.show.....as below..... If any one has any suggestions of better
ways to achieve this.....with any reasons why it would be better done an
alternate way..... they would be appreciated.

Private Sub cmdPrintPreview_Click()
Sheet1.PageSetup.PrintArea = "A1:U13"
UserForm1.Hide
Application.Dialogs(xlDialogPrintPreview).Show
UserForm1.Show

End Sub