Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Plot Area Automatically Expands in Print and Print Preview

When I print, or do a print preview of charts for a dashboard report, several
of the charts (which come two to a page in most cases) have enlarged plot
areas and do not look anything like they do when viewed through Excel. Is
there a way to prevent the plot area from autosizing like this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

You many want to tell us what version of Excel your are using.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire