-   -   Plot Area Automatically Expands in Print and Print Preview (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/223990-plot-area-automatically-expands-print-print-preview.html)

Myk D.

Plot Area Automatically Expands in Print and Print Preview

When I print, or do a print preview of charts for a dashboard report, several
of the charts (which come two to a page in most cases) have enlarged plot
areas and do not look anything like they do when viewed through Excel. Is
there a way to prevent the plot area from autosizing like this?

Shane Devenshire

Plot Area Automatically Expands in Print and Print Preview

Hi,

You many want to tell us what version of Excel your are using.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Myk D." wrote:

When I print, or do a print preview of charts for a dashboard report, several
of the charts (which come two to a page in most cases) have enlarged plot
areas and do not look anything like they do when viewed through Excel. Is
there a way to prevent the plot area from autosizing like this?

Myk D.[_2_]

Plot Area Automatically Expands in Print and Print Preview

Sorry about that. I'm using Excel 2003.