Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dev dev is offline

Default How to create seperator in Right click..?

I am adding some menu's to Excel right click and want to add seperator before
the first menu option that I added so that those all belong to my application
ones.. How to acheive this?

Example: I added my own "Add", "Extract", "Create", etc menu options to
Excel right click menu, right now they all are added below to "Look Up..."
but want to add a seperator after "Look Up..".

Thanks for any help!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dev dev is offline

BTW, I did do "BeginGroup = true" but it gave exception... maybe I didn't use
it correct?

I did Begin Group just before adding the first menu (In the below example
it's "Add")