Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default click a button create an X

I have created a userform to move data to a worksheet. I also want to add
some buttons to insert an X in a text block to identify the use or outcome.
click a button and an X appears on the worksheet. But only one of the five
buttons at a time.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi, do you have the developer tab showing? If so in the Controls, click
Insert and you will see form controls to add interactive elements to any form
or spreadsheet. Perhaps you will find an option that works for your project.