Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Date Seperator

I have a date in the YYYY-MM-DD format I need to display it as YYYYMMDD with
no seperators ie / or -

Any help much apreciated
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

If it's already a properly formatted date then applying a custom format of
YYYYMMDD should do what you require.

Mike

"burt" wrote:

I have a date in the YYYY-MM-DD format I need to display it as YYYYMMDD with
no seperators ie / or -

Any help much apreciated

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Select the cell and click on Format | Cells | Number tab and choose
Custom - enter this in the box:

YYYYMMDD

Click OK.

Hope this helps.