Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default HELP NEEDED...

Hi There

I NEED HELP:

I have a over 3000 hyperlinks that are stored in fields (A1 to A500,B1
to B500 and so on). I want to automate a hard copy print run and PDF
print run.

Manually repeating clicking on the link, followed Ctrl+P in IE and then
clicking print again 3000+ each times will take an age and give anyone
repetitive strain injury!

I have looked at http://www.ureader.com/message/369511.aspx - from this
I have managed to open a hyperlink within excel but I need this link to
be opened in the browser.

Can this be done...........

I guess something called an array / loop will be needed....????

Any help would be appreciated.

Patrick

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Paddy,
Maybe you need to look at Automating Internet Explorer. Here's a couple to
get you started:

http://www.mvps.org/access/modules/mdl0062.htm
http://www.dailydoseofexcel.com/arch...rnet-explorer/

NickHK

"Paddy" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi There

I NEED HELP:

I have a over 3000 hyperlinks that are stored in fields (A1 to A500,B1
to B500 and so on). I want to automate a hard copy print run and PDF
print run.

Manually repeating clicking on the link, followed Ctrl+P in IE and then
clicking print again 3000+ each times will take an age and give anyone
repetitive strain injury!

I have looked at http://www.ureader.com/message/369511.aspx - from this
I have managed to open a hyperlink within excel but I need this link to
be opened in the browser.

Can this be done...........

I guess something called an array / loop will be needed....????

Any help would be appreciated.

Patrick

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Nick

Still fricking confused - any other links out there / comments

may need buy the dummies book first......

Cheers

Patrick

"Paddy" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi There

I NEED HELP:

I have a over 3000 hyperlinks that are stored in fields (A1 to A500,B1
to B500 and so on). I want to automate a hard copy print run and PDF
print run.

Manually repeating clicking on the link, followed Ctrl+P in IE and then
clicking print again 3000+ each times will take an age and give anyone
repetitive strain injury!

I have looked at http://www.ureader.com/message/369511.aspx - from this
I have managed to open a hyperlink within excel but I need this link to
be opened in the browser.

Can this be done...........

I guess something called an array / loop will be needed....????

Any help would be appreciated.

Patrick

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Paddy,
I don't do web stuff really, but as a rough guess ;
Add a webbrowser control to a userform.
Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Dim Cell As Range

For Each Cell In Range("URLs")
With UserForm1.WebBrowser1
.Navigate2 Cell.Value
Do Until .ReadyState = READYSTATE_COMPLETE
Loop
'Not sure about this printing bit
.ExecWB OLECMDID_PRINT, OLECMDEXECOPT_DONTPROMPTUSER
End With
Next
End Sub

NickHK