Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help needed

Hello All,

I want to automate an excel worksheet and excel chart.
What I mean is I want to create an application in VB which will be MDI
application. In this application worksheet to be shown which should be like
excel worksheet where users can input data.

From this data I have to populate different excel chart corresponding to
different set of data.

Can anyone suggest what should be the approach...

Any help will be appreciated...

Thanks,
Joy