Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Corey
wrote in message
oups.com...
Does anyone know how can I automate
an email of an excel workbook(attached)
to be sent out weekly?

Thanks!!
Michelle

Okay so here's this frankenstein code I patched together. I keep
getting an error about the Outlook.Appplication being not defined.

I'm wondering if I could put this code in an outlook project... but how
can I make it run if the workbook is closed?

GAR!

Sub Send_Msg()

Dim objOL As New Outlook.Application
Dim objMail As MailItem
Set objOL = New Outlook.Application
Set objMail = objOL.CreateItem(olMailItem)
If today() = "Saturday" Then
Exit Sub
Else
If today() = "Sunday" Then