Brian Mashburn

Default Weekly Email one sheet in workbook not saving contacts

Every week I send out a weekly summary of my accounts to my customers. This
past week I updated to Office 2003 from Office 2000. But when i imput the
contact person I want to send this page by email to, it will not save it for
the next week. For some reason, some of my existing worksheets do save the
contacts, but others dont. Do you know a way to fix this problem.

Thanks, Brian