Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Column heading(A,B,C etc) and Sheet teabs at the bottom are missing!

Hi
My friend's Excel is acting up! The column headings(A,B,C etc.)are not
there; nor are any of her Sheet tabs. The Row numbers ARE there! The
toolbars are there. It just happened today and she really needs to access a
different sheet than the one that is showing. The Row & Column Headers is
checked under Tools/Options as well as the sheet tabs. I have unchecked and
rechecked each but to no avail. Any ideas?

Thanks, Jim