Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how can I exclude a heading but show that heading in sheet.

I want to make a spreadsheet(table) which then saved into CSV but in this
table(spreadsheet) there are some headings and I want to exclude those
headings please suggest me how can I do it so that my CSV will not have those
heading as values.I just want the cells not headings in my CSV.
thanks in advance
HUNTER
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I suggest that you record a short macro which deletes the header row(s),
exports the sheet as a CSV file and then restores (undoes the deletion of)
the header rows

Regards

Trevor

"HUNTER" wrote in message
I want to make a spreadsheet(table) which then saved into CSV but in this
table(spreadsheet) there are some headings and I want to exclude those
headings please suggest me how can I do it so that my CSV will not have
those
heading as values.I just want the cells not headings in my CSV.
thanks in advance
HUNTER

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Another idea...

record a macro when you copy the worksheet to a new workbook.
Delete the header rows from that copy.
Then save that newly created workbook as .csv
and close it without saving

Your recorded code should be pretty close to what you need.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Can you have any Idea how to write that micro which will delete the
req(header) row and col and transfer the excel sheet to CSV......please let
me know if you have any Idea it will be a great help ........and i appreciate
you response
thanks