Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Trevor Shuttleworth Trevor Shuttleworth is offline

Default how can I exclude a heading but show that heading in sheet.

I suggest that you record a short macro which deletes the header row(s),
exports the sheet as a CSV file and then restores (undoes the deletion of)
the header rows

Regards

Trevor

"HUNTER" wrote in message
I want to make a spreadsheet(table) which then saved into CSV but in this
table(spreadsheet) there are some headings and I want to exclude those
headings please suggest me how can I do it so that my CSV will not have
those
heading as values.I just want the cells not headings in my CSV.
thanks in advance
HUNTER