Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Running GIF in userform

Hi, I have some code to put a GIF animation into a web browser on a
userform. This works fine - on its own. However, once the GIF has loaded I
want to run a whole bunch of code in the background. If I run the code all
at once, the userform appears but the picture doest show, when I place a
breakpoint between loading the userform and the main sub routine of my
code - the GIF loads and the animation is shown all the time my code is
running in the backgorund. Does anyone know why this doesnt work?