Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Running Userform Procedure

Hi All
I have a procedure linked to a UserForm control (ControlButton). The
UserForm is automatically opened from the Workbook open event. When the
UserForm control is clicked the procedure runs updating datasets and
displaying various information in other parts of the UserForm. This works
OK.

What I would like to do is intitiate the procedure automatically when the
UserForm is first opened or soon afterwards, Ineed the UserFrom to be
visible in order for the information update to be seen by the user. So I
tried placing a call to the UserForm control event in the UserForm intialize
event eg Call ControlButton1_Click but this does not work? I have also
tried putting a time delay using OnTime to intiate it after a few seconds
but again no luck. There must be an obvious answer but I cannot figure it
out !! Anybody got a solution please ??

--
Cheers
Nigel