Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Graph not updating

I have one spreadsheet with a simple XY plot. The Y column is a function of
the X column. Changing the valuesin the Y column does not change values in the
XY plot. I must manually re-enter the selection for the Y column for the graph
to update. Simply clicking on the slection and checking that it is the correct
column and cells then clicking OK is not sufficient.

Saving the spreadsheet after the change does not update the graph.
Closing the saved spreadsheet then re-opening does update the graph.

This is the only spread sheet I nave that is working this way.

Chuck