Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Delete Row when value inside cell is less than 0

I was taught by a friend how to delete a row when a cell is blank wit
this script:

Sub DeleteBlankRows_1()
'This macro delete all rows with a blank cell in column A
On Error Resume Next 'In case there are no blank cells
Columns("A").SpecialCells(xlCellTypeBlanks).Entire Row.Delete
On Error GoTo 0
End Sub

but my problem is that I do not care for blank cells, I am onl
concerned with a cell who has a value that is not greater than 0. I
could be blank, it could be equal to 0, or it could be something lik
#REF! and #DIV/0!...somebody please Help!!!

--
bm446
bm4466's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3394

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

To delete rows with #REF! and #DIV/0! in them you can use this
statement

Columns("A").SpecialCells(xlCellTypeFormulas, 16).EntireRow.Delete

bm4466 Wrote:
I was taught by a friend how to delete a row when a cell is blank with
this script:

Sub DeleteBlankRows_1()
'This macro delete all rows with a blank cell in column A
On Error Resume Next 'In case there are no blank cells
Columns("A").SpecialCells(xlCellTypeBlanks).Entire Row.Delete
On Error GoTo 0
End Sub

but my problem is that I do not care for blank cells, I am only
concerned with a cell who has a value that is not greater than 0. It
could be blank, it could be equal to 0, or it could be something like
#REF! and #DIV/0!...somebody please Help!!!!

--
Excelenator

Excelenator's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36768
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=568341

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks a lot...do you know how to do it when the value is less than o
equal to 0

--
bm446
bm4466's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3394
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=56834

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

bm4466 Wrote:
Thanks a lot...do you know how to do it when the value is less than or
equal to 0?

The only way I know is to loop through each value and test it like
this

Code:
--------------------
Sub DelRowVal()
'To be run after you have removed all blanks and errors from column A
Dim c As Range
Dim r As String

r = ""
Range("A1").Select