Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how do i set up a cell to autoformat to the text inside the cell?

I am putting together a template and I need my cells to auto-adjust to the
amount of text being put into them. I will not be the person putting the data
in or pulling the data together, so it is important that the cells autoformat
and adjust to the amount of text being placed in the cell.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can monitor changes with a sheet_change event and use the autofit method
to adjust the column size for the column.
--
http://HelpExcel.com

"melanasue" wrote:

I am putting together a template and I need my cells to auto-adjust to the
amount of text being put into them. I will not be the person putting the data
in or pulling the data together, so it is important that the cells autoformat
and adjust to the amount of text being placed in the cell.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how do i set up a cell to autoformat to the text inside the ce

this doesn't really help because I don't know what a sheet_change event is or
how to use it. Can you expand on that topic?