Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Creating Worksheet With Cell name Once a Cell Activated.

Good Day.

Using Excel XP.

"Macro Formula"

"I am trying to develop a macro that creates a Worksheet using a
Template named "R-00" & rename the worksheet to a particular cell name
located in cell "Q5", but only create this new worksheet when a Q5,
Becomes Active or has information entered into it, also turn the tab
color to red."

Questions

Once this is accomplished will i be able to copy that "Macro Formula"
Persay to another cell and have it do the same thing. (Ex. Q7, Q9,
etc..)

I have been trying the last day and a half trying to cut and paste
macros from this google grp, and have not had much luck in making what
i need to happen. ANY help with this would be Extreamly Appreciated.

Thank you for your time.
Craig W.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Also If this is Possible, i would love to be able to have Cells Linked
Between the Worksheet its creating and the current worksheet. (Ex.
Lets call Orginal worksheet "L" and New Worksheet "5186-100-L" - Now
Cells F5 (WS-"L") = Cell C6 (WS-"5186-100-L) These are just Dates.

OR After thinking about this i might be able to Revise Template "R-00"
To already have that formula above programmed into it and it will read
the information from the (WS-"L"), but having the information read on
WS-"L" I don't think will come up.

Thanks again