Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Problem with ComboBox

I am trying to set the range for my combobox which is on a user form. I want
to define a range on Sheet2 of A1:A2000 as the list of possible choices for
the comboBox.

When I go to properties every thing I try results in an error "Could Not Set
The Row Source Property. Invalid Property Type".

How do I define the range for my comboBox?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Duhhh I didn't put the "!"

I am trying to get the code to allow my list to be the selection that the
user chooses from and the selected number goes to cell C3. Any ideas?