Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Combobox problem

Hi guys,
I had this topic posted on Vbax and I got a great deal of help
Unfortunatley the person who was helping me seems to have gone of
line, and I am desperate to finish the excel doc. that I am work on...
Ive attached a copy of the file here with the hope that some one wil
help???
I donīt think it requires much to put it right, but I cannot do i
alone
Thanks a lot...
legep

|Filename: test macro cw2.zip