-   -   Problem with ComboBox (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/369154-problem-combobox.html)

TimN

Problem with ComboBox

I am trying to set the range for my combobox which is on a user form. I want
to define a range on Sheet2 of A1:A2000 as the list of possible choices for
the comboBox.

When I go to properties every thing I try results in an error "Could Not Set
The Row Source Property. Invalid Property Type".

How do I define the range for my comboBox?

Bob Umlas

Problem with ComboBox

Works fine for me. Are you entering Sheet2!A1:A2000 in the Rowsource??

"TimN" wrote in message
I am trying to set the range for my combobox which is on a user form. I

want
to define a range on Sheet2 of A1:A2000 as the list of possible choices

for
the comboBox.

When I go to properties every thing I try results in an error "Could Not

Set
The Row Source Property. Invalid Property Type".

How do I define the range for my comboBox?

TimN

Problem with ComboBox

Duhhh I didn't put the "!"

I am trying to get the code to allow my list to be the selection that the
user chooses from and the selected number goes to cell C3. Any ideas?