Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I tab through TEXT BOX objects in Excel?

In Excel, I have create a form using the Control Toolbox on a spreadsheet.
This form has several TEXT BOXES on it which I cannot tab through. Am I
missing an Add-In or is there a property that needs to be set?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Make sure the "Tab Stop" property of each is set to True.

Die_Another_Day
mHaro wrote:
In Excel, I have create a form using the Control Toolbox on a spreadsheet.
This form has several TEXT BOXES on it which I cannot tab through. Am I
missing an Add-In or is there a property that needs to be set?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Evidently you didn't mean UserForm when you said "I have create a
form". I'm not sure how to tab through controls that have been placed
on the worksheet.

Die_Another_Day