Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mHaro mHaro is offline

Default How do I tab through TEXT BOX objects in Excel?

I don't see that object property. The only properties relating to tabs in
the object properties are AutoTab and TabKeyBehavior. I'm using Excel 2003.

"Die_Another_Day" wrote:

Make sure the "Tab Stop" property of each is set to True.

Die_Another_Day
mHaro wrote:
In Excel, I have create a form using the Control Toolbox on a spreadsheet.
This form has several TEXT BOXES on it which I cannot tab through. Am I
missing an Add-In or is there a property that needs to be set?