Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how do I set and arrange the tab order for text box objects

how do I set and arrange the tab order for text box objects. I have tried
every setting in the properties box and I can't get the cursor to tab/move
from one text box to another without using the mouse.

Does anyone have an answer or suggestion for this?

Thanks in advance.

Mike
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,
If your object is on a sheet, there is no Tab functionality.
If your object is on a userform, then the functionality exists: set the
TabStop to True and the TabIndex the the desired number (control number in
the Tab series) in the Properties Window.

Regards,
Sebastien