Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Trying to Remember How to Parse a Web Page

Good Afternoon (at least it is here).

I need some expert help, I have done this in the past, but can't recall
how I did it, nor can I find a file with the VBA code I used.

I am trying to import data from a website, without incorporating it
into my excel workbook. I believe this is called parsing (correct me
if I am wrong)? How do I tell ie to find the particular table I want.
I can find the table in the source code, but I am just drawing a blank
on how I get call that table and import the data into excel.

Hope this makes sense. I have found this website incredibly helpful in
the past. Thank you

--
braden
braden's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25226

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Did you get any more infor on this-did you get it working?

--
imimin
imimin's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=37684