Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Creating an accumulative number

Hi all,
Every time data is entered into a column I need to display a number in
a designated cell accumulating the amount of columns with data.
Can anyone tell me how to do this?
PS: THE PROGRAM THAT I´M WORKING WITH IS IN SPANISH, SO THE HELP MENU
IS NO USE TO ME - AS MY SPANISH IS NOT THE BEST
Hope you can help!
Thanks
loopiloo

--
legepe
legepe's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=15485

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

hi!

be specific abt the data!!!
i don't think the data would also be
in spanish!!!

-via135

legepe Wrote:
Hi all,
Every time data is entered into a column I need to display a number in
a designated cell accumulating the amount of columns with data.
Can anyone tell me how to do this?
PS: THE PROGRAM THAT I´M WORKING WITH IS IN SPANISH, SO THE HELP MENU
IS NO USE TO ME - AS MY SPANISH IS NOT THE BEST
Hope you can help!
Thanks
loopiloo

--
via135
via135's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26725
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=564010

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Ovcourse the data is not in spanish - the data is numbers so i guess it
international?
I was trying to inform you that the help files if I was to use them ar
not much use to me because my Spanish is not sufficent
I was just hoping that someone could point me in the right direction t
how this process could be made

--
legep
legepe's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1548