Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Cmd Buttons directly on a spreadsheet

I have some apps with command buttons directly on a spreadsheet. They work fine on most PCs, but on one they are totally inactive. Every time I hover the mouse over the Cmd Buttons, I get the black crosshairs with arrows on the ends.

Can someone help me figure out how to activate these command buttons in Excel on this computer?

BTW - The command buttons are there just to launch a macro.

--
Mark Ivey
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Mark,
Sounds like you are in Design Mode.
Click the icon that looks like a set square + ruler from the control Box
toolbar.

NickHK