Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help emailing worksheet range via Redemption

I am trying to automate an Excel macro so that it will run its update
and email the results without any user intervention. I have installed
Redemption, and I can successfully send a test mail. The problem that
I am having is that I cannot figure out how to send a worksheet, or a
range from a worksheet. I can only send hard coded text. What do I
need to put in the safeitem.body statement to send, say:

Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1:C10")

Thanks!
Tim

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It passes range data and formatting with no problem for me. I have read
other threads regarding emaling charts.
I did not see any code I could reference for you however, charts have
to be copied as images to the body of the message.

Sorry, I can not help you with the warning message. Ron's de Bruin's
site has some information on bypassing the warning though.

Good luck.

wrote:
I tried using this method, but I couldn't get it to pass any of the
formatting, or the chart that is on the page. I am hoping that
Redemption will allow me to mimic the built in .item.send (which passes
the formatting and chart) without the annoyance of having to click Yes,
I know that a program is trying to send an email on my behalf.

Tim

wrote:
wrote:
I am trying to automate an Excel macro so that it will run its update
and email the results without any user intervention. I have installed
Redemption, and I can successfully send a test mail. The problem that
I am having is that I cannot figure out how to send a worksheet, or a
range from a worksheet. I can only send hard coded text. What do I
need to put in the safeitem.body statement to send, say:

Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1:C10")

Thanks!
Tim

Tim,

Try the following link for some guidance.I had a simalar need to email
a worksheet range a while ago and received some assistance. I modified
code published by Ron de Bruin to email a worksheet range using
Outlook. Hope this helps.

Alan

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...9efcab2 cc32d